Week of January 6th 10th, 2020
Nuestro Video del Fin de Semana
1. The oil will focus for a long time. Is it buzzing here?
2. Valuation and ROE EU Banks against EE. UU
3. The champions of the sales online.
4. ITA and some of the main defense contractors.
5. The Argentine monetary base is exploding. Will you go to hyperinflation?
6. Labor Report 145k e160
7. The season of greed begins when the megabanks of EE. UU Report quarterly and full year 2019 results. First is Citigroup ￼, JPMorgan Chase ￼ and Wells Fargo
8. The Laborales Statistics Office publishes the price index to the consumer of December. Expectations are for a 2.3% increase year on year, as a result of the 2.1% increase in November. The rising CPI, which excludes volatile food and energy prices, is also up by 2.3%, including the figure from November
9. The BLS publishes the price index to the producer for December. The pronounced economists saw a 1.4% gain year on year and a 1.3% rise for the central IPP. They are comparing with their respective jump of 1.1% and 1.3% for the indexes in november
10. The Census Office reports data on minority sales in December. Expectations are 0.3% greed, an increase of 0.2% in November. Excluding this case, minority sales are expected to increase by 0.6% and rise by 0.1% in November.