Las Reflexiones de Winston – Semana del 9 al 13 de marzo
Nuestro Video del Fin de Semana
- Rate cut & liquidity injection, more cuts expected his week
- ECB QE program, no rate cut
- Prohibition to travel
- Bonds at record low levels of yield
- UK cut rates
- US $50 bi of Emergency spending plus some new measures by the Congress
- Germany huge fiscal spending
- New things will emerge
- Older people using more online shopping
- Pros and Cons of telecommuting
- Responsibility of the governments on how they handled the crisis – big democratic test
- OPEP+ fell out in style. Moscow is going after shale producers. It is War! (Stay away). XLE & Co. Down 20%+. XOM has a 7% DVD. Venezuela will be hard hit => regime change?
- Vix at 75
- La valuacion del S&P ahora mas razonableArgentina CDS blew to the sky, after Lebanon default and Ecuador near by. ?